You are here
Service Delivery Specialist
- Multinational Telecom Company
- Quickly Expanding, Fast Moving Environment
About Our Client
Our client is Australia's largest telecommunications and media company which builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, mobile, internet access, pay television and other entertainment products and services. They have 60 people in Japan and they're quickly expanding.
The candidate will be:
- Responsible for the operational integrity of the delivery.
- Engage Activation and Provisioning teams to confirm solutions.
- Creating project plans and manage modifications. Define needed resources and organize project tasks and working roles. Plan, create, deploy and deliver processes related to project.
- Reviewing project deliverables. Provide project management documentation.
- Giving technical and problem solving support to the team. Act as a link between the project and other interest groups.
- Managing assigned portfolio and will be required to go to the customer premise from time to time.
- Managing the implementation of all project deliverables on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Working with various departments within the customer's operation to conduct site surveys.
- Directing all activities of project resources including those under line control and matrix control.
- Ensuring that all elements of the budgeting, cost control and payment processes are implemented and controlled.
- Managing the relationships with stakeholders such that requirements are clearly defined, progress is reported and expectations are managed.
- Participate in development and re-engineering of product development processes.
The Successful Applicant
University or Bachelor level degree or corresponding knowledge.
Good knowledge in Layer 1/2/3 networks.
Reasonable PM knowledge and knowledge in the project subject area.
Documented success in delivering projects (time, cost, content and resources).
Computer literacy including, standard Microsoft office applications.
Flexible schedule to accommodate global time zone demands.
Knowledge and experience of working in the US and or global telecommunications environment.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
Ability to work under a fast paced environment and under tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
*Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
*Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
*Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation