You are here
Server Engineer/PM at Luxury Company
- Great Opportunity to experience hand on support to PM role
- International working environment
About Our Client
It is one of the most famous luxury companies in the world with few thousand employees in Japan. Company has vertical team structures in each department thus working environment is very international.
The system engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage Physical and Virtual Windows Servers (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, SCCM, AD20xx, VB Script, BackupExec, etc).
- Continuously monitor the stability and effectiveness of the IT infrastructure and analyse results to plan improvement and enhancement by utilizing global tool
- Manage projects(mainly for server related projects).
- Vendor management and project budget control.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate would have strong hands on experience with Windows Servers (configuration, building experience). Experience with Virtual environment will be a strong advantage. Knowledge of Network (L1-L2) is highly desirable. Candidates should demonstrate strong communication skills in English and Japanese, motivation and drive to lead projects, initiate the change.
What's on Offer
This company offers highly competitive salary and good work-life balance.