You are here
- Develop you technical skills and knowledge in a forward-thinking company.
- Have the chance to use your English skills and travel abroad.
About Our Client
This client is a global petroleum and natural gas company that is the most valuable company in the world.
* Configuration, administration, troubleshooting and optimization of Windows Domain Structures (AD Management, Group Policy)
* Configuration, administration, troubleshooting and optimization of Microsoft Exchange Environment.
* Configuration, administration and troubleshooting Windows server infrastructures including DNS, DHCP, File shares
* Basic configuration, administration and troubleshooting in Linux servers
* Expansion, configuration administration and optimization on Virtualisation environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citix)
* Configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Basic Storage System (Fiber Channel, iSCSI)
* Configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Security Patch management solutions (WSUS, LanDesk)
* Configuration, administration and troubleshooting of HP Intel Architecture DL / ML series Servers hardware management experience
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 4 years experience as a Server Administrator
* Advanced understanding of Windows Server (2008 / 2012) / Client operating systems and Active Directory
* Basic understanding of network protocols and systems
* VMware VCP certification or equivalent
* Japanese fluent and English business level needed
* Must currently reside in Japan
What's on Offer
* Chance to work with and travel to Asia Pacific and Global offices
* Highly competitive salary
* Work in central Tokyo