You are here
Senior Vendor Manager
- Negotiation, Business Development, Marketing, Vendor acquisition
- e-publishing, ebooks
About Our Client
Global E-Commerce Business
- Representing the JP team in helping to drive digital adoption of untapped market segment, contribute to strategies, program development, investments
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline
- Maintain an accurate and robust pipeline and commit to a forecast of specific business opportunities within a time period
- Perform the full range of sales activities from demand generation campaigns to pipeline management by engaging with customers, Kindle internal resources, and external partners where appropriate
- Build, execute, and manage mechanism to encourage existing publishers to accelerate their digital adoption through education and engagement, identifying blockers, providing solutions, and creating programs that help grow their digital selection
- Work closely with the global counterparts to share best practices and learn mistakes from the others
- Work closely with internal product management and development team to provide inputs to improve the tool sets and related infrastructure
- Build internal and external metric reports that drive new selection
- Coordinate with accounts payable and vendor payments to ensure agreement terms are executed accurately.
- Evangelize the positive effect of digital and sharing success stories through various events and industry bodies
The Successful Applicant
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are musts.
- Candidate must be an effective leader and communicator and a seasoned problem-solver.
- Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant marketing/engagement development experience required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
What's on Offer
Start up new business segment
Start of as individual contributor, with possibility to expand team.
Dotted report to the US