You are here
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Start up environment
- Very high level engineers
About Our Client
At our client, you'll join a team of talented people who set the standard for sophisticated Ethernet solutions that meet the toughest challenges of network connectivity and IP-based communications. Our tagline, Make Your Network Mobile underscores approach to redefining mobility. They deliver networks for the mobile world through an extensible services architecture that sets the foundation for mobility, identity awareness and faster performance to empower people and machines to connect and move seamlessly, anywhere and at any time. The client has earned top marks in the data center market from Dell'Oro Group and Info-Tech Research Group. The company's BlackDiamond® X8 switch tested 3-10 times faster than any core switch in the market, according to the Lippis Report. Some of the largest businesses, governments and technology companies run their data centers and campus networks on our client. They are headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, in the heart of the Silicon Valley, and has offices in more than 50 countries worldwide.
* Provide remedial technical support for products to our customers.
* Manage customers for their support needs and delight the customers.
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex networking problems and high profile customer situations. Ability to collaborate as a Network Consultant
* Ability to adapt and adjust work style depending on the customer type ,customer from different Geo, your peer, engineering, etc.
* Technical expert in at least two of following technology areas:
* Routing/switching ,VRRP, ESRP, EAPS, OSPF, BGP, etc.
* Wireless, Radius, CWNA, etc.
* Willingness to travel up to 25%
The Successful Applicant
* 10 to 15 years work experience in Multiple Layer Switching or Network support (Sr. GTAC position)
* 7 to 10 years work experience in Multiple Layer Switching or Network support (Intermediate Level GTAC position)
* Strong Wireless experience and expertise
* Expert in Ethernet and TCP/IP
* Excellent communication skills in English, verbal, written and presentation skills
* Can work in a team environment and establish good rapport with peer and customers
* Any Public Technical Certification is very favorable
* Must possess the ability to manage high work volume
* Must possess the ability to document cases to ensure escalation and turnover are efficient workflows
* Must understand the customer's requirements, detect the customer's attitude and manage the situation accordingly
* Possess the ability to verbally and orally communicate to Internal and External customers
* With the use of these Key skills you will ensure the customer is managed in a courteous and respectful manner, while managing issues to closure.
* Manage and maintain Premium Service accounts for all technical relationship and be the go to person for these names accounts. Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of personality trait recognition
* Excellent writing skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Ability to multitask several critical issues simultaneously
* Ability to be a leader
* Mentoring / Training skills
* Self-initiated and seek opportunities for excellence pro-actively
What's on Offer
Salary: 8-12M Depending on experience