You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Excellent work/life balance with freedom to work remotely
- Market leader in Virutalization and network technology
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational software company founded in 1989 that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies.
They provide a superb work/life balance where they call worklife, which allows you to work remotely on your own time as long as the job is done.
- Provides technical assistance on virtualization products to customers of medium to large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
- Performs advanced problem analysis and isolates problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management.
- Achieves and maintains targeted call statistics such as number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
-Publishes articles on moderately complex technical support issues in online knowledgebase, and reviews others' articles
- Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system, takes ownership of hot and/or more political cases escalated from less senior engineers
- May participate to weekend follow the fun coverage and occasionally conduct onsite mission.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least two years of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience.
- The individual must have at least 1 year experience with products and technologies in an Enterprise environment.
- Ability to work both independently and well with others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with an eye for details and the desire to problem solve
- Native level Japanese, and Business level English is a plus
What's on Offer
Salary: Up to 8.5M depending on the candidate.