You are here
Senior Solution Architect - Cyber Security Technology Company
- Mid-size environment with chances to work on a wide variety of projects
- Dynamic and fast-paced company culture with opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
This company is an international software security group with over 2500 specialists globally. Their cyber-physical systems defense is a relatively new but fast-growing area of science and technology. They offer consumer security products, such as anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall applications for top-tier companies across all industries.
* Perform customer infrastructure and technology process control systems analysis.
* As a part of the security experts team participate in the customer infrastructure security gap assessment, threat modelling and security risk mitigation strategy development.
* In tight collaboration with the customer, lead security experts team to define, design and document the cyber security solutions offerings for the customer.
* As the main technical contact, provide the customer with all the needed technical consultancy and assistance regarding security solutions.
* Drive all the customer collaboration projects as the technical project manager.
* Provide product management with a precise and clear definition of the feature requests to customize and adopt the product, technology and service proposition and better meet the customer needs.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant experience/expertise.
* 5+ years experience designing, implementing, troubleshooting industrial automation systems (such as SCADA).
* Knowledge in computer networking architecture and topology concepts, experience in design and implementation.
* Good knowledge of Ethernet, IP, UDP and TCP protocols
* Good knowledge of industry standard communication protocols such as Modbus TCP/IP, Profinet, Ethernet IP, Industrial Ethernet, IEC-60870-5-101/104, IEC 61850, OPC (or at least some of them)
* Experience with integrating devices (PLC, RTU, etc.) and applications from multiple vendors into complex solution.
* Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites (up to 40-50%).
* Native-level Japanese, and business-level English are mandatory
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: Up to 10m JPY (80:20 split)
* Location: Central Tokyo Location
* You will be a new hire for a new team starting up in Japan, and will be involved in a wide range of responsibilities