You are here
Senior Sales Manager
- Fortune 500 company
- More than 100 Billion USD Revenue each year globally
About Our Client
The company is one of the leading company in mechanical and energy engineering industry. They manufacture and sell machinery for power generation.
In Japan, the company employs more than 4,000 people and has various business disciplines. The company is also regarded as one of the most reliable in terms of product quality and the most stable in terms of revenue.
- Lead the team for 5 - 10 members that includes sales, marketing, and technician. Motivate and direct them to maximize the potential revenue.
- Train the team member on how to do sales activity properly.
- Be in charge of budget and P&L.
- Continue to maintain relationship with existing clients and consistently monitor market trends to identify business potentials.
- Periodically reports to Japan Head of Sales.
- Be involved in regional meetings and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business or preferably technical major.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in mechanical engineering industry or energy industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in people management.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese efficiently.
- Ready to challenge him/herself in high paced environment.
- Able to operate standard office software (Word, Excel, PPT).
What's on Offer
- Work in a company that offers high growth opportunity.
- Attractive base salary with excellent bonus on top.
- Excellent location in the middle of Tokyo.