You are here
Senior Sales Manager
- More than 10 B USD Revenue each year
- Established global brand, and proven track record in Japan
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest companies in electronic components industry in the world. They manufacture switch, connector, cable assemblies, antenna, and sensor. Their customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, and Telecommunication.
In Japan, with more than 1,000 employees and with a number of production sites, they are able to manufacture customized products only for local market. In addition to that, the lead time is also shorter in comparison to their competitors. For these reasons, this company is able to dominate the market share.
The company is able to offer international career paths which allow their employees to work not only within Japan market but also wider range such as APAC region.
Join them and build your own international career.
- Lead the Japan sales team with direct reports including account managers and field engineers.
- Develop the right sales and customer strategies in order to grow their revenue and market share in Japan.
- Detect new opportunities and drive the company products into the customer base.
- Engage and drive the company organization to support and respond in timeframe & quality level that the customer expects (e.g. logistics, quality, etc.).
- Employee development & engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Related Field, Master's degree preferred.
- High energy sales & general management executive with a track record of driving growth and market share.
- Outstanding business acumen to quickly size up people, situations and possibilities; someone who is not hesitant to share opinions and make strong decisions.
- Strong strategic thinking as well as a strong results-orientation and execution characteristics.
- Minimum of fifteen years of sales leadership.
- Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions within complex organizations.
- In-depth understanding of Japanese market, customers, and business practices.
- Strong communication skill in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Established brand in both Japan and globally.
- Excellent Salary Package with exciting employee benefits.
- High exposures to regional team in China, Hong Kong, and other parts of the world.