You are here
Senior Sales Manager - Digital Entertainment start-up
Salary up to 20M depending on experience
About Our Client
Our client is innovator who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. Touch the lives to binge-watching , music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences, and enable the world's leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with our client audiences.
- Responsibility of managing our entire G-Guide portfolio including embedded guides, HTML-based guides, mobile applications, services offerings and our nascent Advanced Search and Recommendations offering.
- Define and drive the business case and product roadmap and track and drive revenue.
- Research and understand market dynamics of competing technology solutions; collaborate across the business unit to differentiate and respond to market dynamics.
- Work with Sales to engage and educate customers on product direction and possibilities and to facilitate adoption and deployment.
- Engage closely with engineering, UX and operations on implementation methods as well as reasonable execution schedules.
- Travel required: 0-20%.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a product management role within the technology sector, including software and consumer devices.
- Fluent in Japanese and English, both written and spoken.
- Understanding of Japan Pay TV market and its architectures and streaming video preferred.
- Passion for TV and excited about the transformation of video consumption across broadcast TV, Video On Demand, and streaming services.
- Ability to think both creatively and technically to help solve challenging problems. Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to address business opportunities.
- Comfortable working with UX team for product enhancements and changes to drive increased user engagement and satisfaction.
What's on Offer
- Location: Central Tokyo (Tokyo Station)
- Salary: Up to 20M depending on your experience
- Friendly working environment
- Excellent work life balance