You are here
Senior Recruiting Manager
- Flexibility in working arragements
- Play a leading role in the growth of Japan business
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned IT firm headquartered in the US. Having being establish in Japan for 10 years and experiencing consistent growth, they are an easy company to recruit for.
* Participate in full-cycle recruiting, interviewing and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings
* Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity and provide expert advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
* Develop strong internal client and candidate relationships and maintain communication with both
* Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute various recruiting strategies
* Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts (i.e., alternative sourcing)
* Utilize a resume database for sourcing and tracking of all candidates
The Successful Applicant
* Experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role.
* Responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research
* Proficiency with MS Word and Excel software
* Familiarity with on-line recruiting technology/tools
* Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners
What's on Offer
On offer is a position where you can take full control of the recruitment division and partner directly with hiring managers to create suitable recruitment plans. Located conveniently close to a major station and offering flexible working arrangements, this role will be suitable for those seeking positions with freedom.