You are here
Senior Presales Engineer - Medical Cloud Company
- Great company benefits and work-life balance
- Opportunity to go overseas for training
About Our Client
Based in the US, this company currently has around 1300 employees and 10 offices globally, 120 employees them located in the APAC region.Their APAC Headquarters are located in Japan where there are 30 employees.
Their solution allows companies to develop new Medical Drugs and Medical Devices by helping them manage their Clinical Research /Clinical Trial process with their Cloud solution.Their solution is used by over 95% of the Top 25 global pharmaceutical companies in the world (they are used by almost 70% of pharmaceutical companies in Japan). Also, as they deal with massive amounts of data, they have more information about Clinical trials than any other company in the world, and allows employees to participate in new Data Science to change the industry.
They are also a very profitable and stable company, with their Gross Margins above 75% and are a well capitalized company with nearly 450m USD in assets.
As the Senior Presales Engineer, you will work closely with Project Managers, Implementation Consultants and other functional departments during the implementation and configuration of the company's medical SaaS software applications for clinical studies, in addition to helping in the training, education and mentoring of colleagues who are new to working with clinical trials.
The Successful Applicant
* Similar experience in a presales function, with thorough experience in creating technical demos and presenting to clients, preferably with a cloud or ERP solution
* Ability to liaise with the clients, manage client expectations, manage scope creep, and maintain the defined schedule
* Excellent verbal / written communication and organizational skills required (native-level Japanese skills, business-level English is mandatory)
* Excellent computer skills, public speaking, technical presentation and teaching skills required
* 4 year undergraduate degree and 4 -7 years of experience working with clinical trials in a data management-related role, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Four-year college degree preferably in computer science, information systems or mathematics
* Life Sciences experience a plus
* 3+ years of experience with relevant programming technologies, such as C#, Java, Ruby, SQL
* 2+ years experience developing and / or maintaining a production application
What's on Offer
* Annual Salary: Up to 9m JPY
* Location: Central Tokyo Location