You are here
Senior Network Engineer
- Exciting Network Engineer role!
- Leading financial services firm!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial holding company with a good reputation both in Japan and world-wide. They are looking to hire additional resource for their upcoming projects.
* Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operational support for all lines of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer/Proxy/WLC services across Asia Pacific region
* Identify areas of automation and create scripts to enable automation
* Design, deploy, configure and operate Cisco LAN/Wireless network devices, Juniper firewall, F5 load-balancer, Ciena DWDM, WLC in Asia Pacific
* Create technical/service design documentation during implementation
* Manage and deliver multiple Network projects/tasks throughout Asia Pacific region within proposed budget and timelines. This includes managing of vendors
* Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years experience of network performance & packet analysis by using network performance tools, such as Netscout, Sevone and Wireshirk
* Experienced user of Cisco products (CCIE)
* Project management experience
* Fluent spoken and written English
* Japanese skill is a plus
What's on Offer
* Exciting Network Engineer role!
* Great work-life balance!
* Leading financial services firm!