You are here
Senior Market Analyst
- Chances to work closely with regional and global offices
- Be the main point of contact between sales teams & pricing team
About Our Client
- Globally renowned CAD/CAM/PLM software vendor with huge presence in Japan market and established client base.
- Authorizing discount requests on commercial transactions while enforcing corporate pricing rules and compliance criteria
- Validating some special offerings to the clients.
- Participating to the pricing policy definition with a special focus on fast growing industries such as High Tech, Energy, Retail and Life Sciences.
- Deploying Pricing guidelines to Sales teams.
- This back-office position requires a close cooperation with Sales, Pre-sales and Sales Administration Teams across Asia (Japan, Korea, Greater China Group, ASEAN Countries and Australia & New-Zealand), as well as with HQ Pricing team.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven Sales planning/Operation experience with a global company
- Past experience as financial Controller and sales operations experience is a plus.
- Experience working for a multinational company and closely working with regional office.
- High analytical, communication and negotiation Skills
What's on Offer
- Huge career progression chances to grow in to regional roles.