You are here
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Systems
- International Environment
- Key role within the company
About Our Client
Our client's Supply Chain Optimization Technologies team is looking for an enthusiastic, driven, data-oriented, and technology-minded leader who will develop strategies and drive the next generation of Supply Chain systems. This position will focus on identifying and analyzing opportunities to improve business processes and create inventory strategies to maximize profitability for JP Retail partners.
- Define strategy and roadmap for JP inventory planning and placement
- Create innovative inventory strategies to reduce the lead time from product idea generation to its rollout across multiple countries
- Document and present new inventory strategies
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate overall financial performance
- Work with the US Product Management and Software teams to develop the features for the growing JP business
- Participate in internal business performance reviews and JP business reviews to understand trends, develop action plans, and share business plans and performance
The Successful Applicant
· Considerable experience in IT systems project management, technical product management, business process and/or technical software management experience.
· MBA or advanced degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or Computer Science
· Has held overall P&L / product ownership and thinks like a general manager
· Demonstrated ability to lead teams of research scientists, software developers, and product managers to innovate and to deliver against aggressive targets
· Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
· Strong Japanese written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
-Annual salary of up to 20M JPY depending on skills and experience.
-Opportunity with exposure to the Company Board, and global teams.