You are here
Senior Manager - Retail Sales
- Manage the largest P&L for globally renowned peripherals Vendor
- Chances to work closely with regional & global counter parts
About Our Client
- Globally renowned PC and tablets accessories vendor.
- Well established brand within the Japanese market.
- Manage the retail sales team and full P&L for the B2C retail business unit
- Deliver monthly/quarterly Ops target, sense of urgency on sales order planning.
- Lead and align annual Joint Business Plan with KAs.
- Manage budget to maximize result of spending.
- In-store merchandising and promotion creativity
- Category management to drive brand share in the stores.
- Good data analysis skill to dig out opportunity by category by SKU
- In-store merchandising and promotion creativity.
- Approved Key Account Management (Chain-stores, Hyper, LFR) experience with MNC.
- Manage soft dollars within budget to maximize result of spending
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of Sales Management experience working within the Retails sales for electronics products is a must.
- C-level connections with major retail chain stores like Yodobashi Camera, Bic Camera etc. is a must.
- Proven Account management experience and team management experience.
- Bachelors degree at least.
- Good passion for win, and hard working with good leadership.
- Good data analysis skill to dig out opportunity by category by SKU.
What's on Offer
- Chance to manage the biggest sales unit for a global company.
- Work closely with regional counterparts.