You are here
Senior Manager - ERP/CRM - Up to 13M
- Fast growing environement with headcount expected to double
- Fantastic brand name
About Our Client
Our client is a join venture between Accenture and Microsoft to serve an untapped market for Microsoft-focused consulting services. The company provides IT services focused on the Microsoft platform for mid-sized to large enterprise organizations. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the company has 70+ locations worldwide and employs more than 29,000 professionals.
- Management of 2-5 managers.
- Management of large scale Microsoft related ERP/CRM projects
- Expectations of personal and technical growth for employees
- Work with clients of numerous industries
- Be the liaison between clients, overseas development teams, and US Headquarters.
- Work with Business Development teams to win projects
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience and understanding of ERM/CRM (Microsoft Dynamics would be a strong plus but open to SAP/Oracle/JD Edwards etc.)
- Experience managing large scale or global projects (Minimum is 1M USD projects)
- Experience managing a team of managers and individual contributors
- Native level communication skills in Japanese
- Strong Communication in English
- Willingness to do overtime when busy
What's on Offer
Salary: 8-13M Depending on experiences