You are here
Senior Management Kaizen
- High level opportunity
- Business Transformation
About Our Client
Our client is ranked among the most admired companies in the world. They strive to constantly improve customer-experience and help people find and discover anything they want online. They employ the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can form strategies and make real impact to the business.
Core Responsibilities Include:
* Drive continuous improvement culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
* Drive tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing the road map to achieve the vision and make significant contribution to regional goals
* Provide leadership on project selection, prioritization, scope, definition, and performance to ensure alignment with country business strategy.
* Collaborate and communicate with other global leaders on best practices, internal and external benchmarking, talent development, programs of study and knowledge sharing.
* Mentor and develop site managers and their teams.
* Provide Strategic vision for the program by identifying and prioritizing where and how we adapt and invest.
* Act as an internal resource for the principles of lean and process excellence working closely with corporate partners on network solutions.
* Drive the creation of Standard Work quality initiatives specific to the needs of the business teams and regions to meet and exceed Business Plans.
* Serve as a Sensei for Customer Service developing common understanding of the relevant concepts and a provide coaching and support to drive a clear approach and deliver results.
* Provide the right metrics to measure process quality and productivity, providing meaningful feedback to the technology and business teams.
* Review and analyze customer defect data with development of corresponding countermeasures.
* Guide operations business teams in their ability to develop and execute daily, weekly, and monthly action plan that increase quality and customer experience.
* Educate managers and associates in the positive correlation between customer experience, productivity and implementation.
* Gain consensus to push change forward while keeping variation between sites to a minimum.
* Establish a partnership with senior business leaders to develop and lead the continuous improvement strategy across multiple global sites.
* Champion Standard Work based on Lean principles despite the pressure to deviate regardless of the direction from which it comes.
The Successful Applicant
* 10+ years of leadership experience in process improvement
* Experience communicating goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
* Decisive, confident, and experience with influencing others
* Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
* Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
* Demonstrated working knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma principles, rules, systems and tools with experience supporting improvement activity and workshops through consulting, coaching, training and facilitation as required in a highly customer centric environment
* Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
* Knowledge of key business financial metrics
* Experience building balanced score cards or process dashboards
* Knowledge of business intelligence and analytics, including modern business process management (BPM) capabilities.
* Strong English communication ability (reading, writing, speaking) Comfortable presenting and facilitating in English.
* Advanced Intermediate to Native level Japanese
* Lean/Six Sigma Blackbelt or Master Blackbelt certification (preferably earned from a corporate sponsored internal program from a reputable company).
What's on Offer
Annual salary of up to 20 million yen (depending on skill and experience)
Career path of moving into various other departments within the company.
Company stock grants
Central Tokyo work location