You are here
Senior Legal Manager
Possibility to work from home
Excellent work-life balance
About Our Client
A multinational management consulting firm is searching for a Senior Legal Counsel with Compliance and litigation background
* Collaborate with management and business operators on integration of contracts with third parties, including technology vendors, online marketing partners, professional associations.
*Assist and manage compliance issues of the company.
* Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
* Assist the Legal Team of the Institution and the Contracting Team in Japan.
* Collaborate with other departments in several legal matters, including litigation, corporate and commercial.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 8 years of experience within mentioned legal areas.
* Knowledge of the Japan legal area.
* Law qualification in Japan or in other jurisdiction.
* Ability to work efficiently and proactively on multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality.
What's on Offer
* Possibility to work from home
* Flexibility in the weekly work schedule.
* Variety of projects including compliance investigations.
* Opportunity to move to other regions.