You are here
Senior Legal Counsel - IT company
- Flexible working hours
- International company
About Our Client
A listed (NASDAQ) IT company is looking for a Senior Legal counsel with IT, Corporate Law and Commercial law background to incorporate in Tokyo's office.
* Review, draft and negotiate on a wide range of commercial and transaction Contracts
* Provide transactional and advisory legal support to the investment teams
* Liaise with multiple departments internally as well as with external counsel when necessary
* Perform other ad-hoc in-house duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
* Japanese Bengoshi qualification
* At least 6 years of experience in relevant field
* Two years of work experience as in-house.
* Fluent Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Flexible working time and possibility to work from home.
* Possibility of fast growing.