You are here
Senior Key Account Manager - Global Food and Beverage brand
Global FMCG business - with world renowned brands.
Interacting with senior customers and internal stakeholders to increase sales.
About Our Client
Our client is an international food and beverage company with European headquarters. They are responsible for some of the most recognised premium brands in the market with global sales figures of around 10 billion EUR per annum.
They believe in offering value to the consumer and their focus on premium brands accentuates this drive for quality.
- Financial responsibility of P&L over the sales channel, customers, distributors and retailers.
- In partnership with the Commercial Director and Exec Committee, defines the commercial strategy and priorities of the channel.
- Responsible for recommending and implementing pricing policies within the frame of the strategies defined by the Executive team.
- In partnership with the Commercial Director and relevant departments, manage all price adjustments in compliance with guidelines and provide solid direction and leadership to team members.
- Responsible for leading the forecasts process for sales channel.
- Direct account management of designated key customers.
- Recommend and implement actions to reduce GMA, across defined perimeter.
- Management and development of a team of direct reports to ensure plans are implemented and business objectives are met. Ensures motivation, training and development plans for all team members .
- In partnership with Business Analysis team, create monthly and quarterly reports for Executive Committee.
- Collect and monitor market / category data in order to identify areas for growth and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance on a by-store basis, as well as plan and implement sales actions.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate or above
- Japanese and English fluency.
- FMCG or retail company, preferably in Duty Free BU, e.g. consumer goods, perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol, beverages, foods, durable goods (watch & jewellery), etc.
- 8-10 years experience in the field of Commercial management in multi-national environment.
- Must have had past experience with sales, people management.
- Strategic thinker and Leadership ability.
- Negotiation and Pricing Management.
- Relationship-Building & Coordination.
What's on Offer
Working for a market leading brands in a truly international business.