You are here
Senior IT Consultant - Global BPM Software Vendor
- Close interaction with overseas R&D teams to gain deep knowledge of products
- Dynamic and fast-paced company culture with opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
This company is a Global Software Vendor, providing various software products including Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience Management (CEM), Information Exchange (iX), Discovery and Analytics.
* Responsible for designing and implementing the appropriate technical infrastructure to support specific, usually large-scale web-based internet, intranet and extranet implementations for clients.
* Carry out performance audits and other technical reviews on existing infrastructure and product installations, producing recommendations where appropriate.
* Responsible for leading analysis and design sessions, talking to client's project management, developing and designing solutions for clients.
* Understands the technology needed to be applied to offer the most effective solutions.
* Willing and able to gain an in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas, and apply this in solving client's technical problems e.g. integration, architecture, customization and scalability in an enterprising way.
* Can explain technical solutions.
* Leads and motivates other members of the project team to contribute to overall team success and develops strong working relationships with key users.
* Developing and presenting technical education sessions to Clients, partners and internal Technical Consultants.
The Successful Applicant
* Prior experience with similar solutions (Business Process Management, workflow management softwares)
* Native-level Japanese and business-level English are mandatory
* Experience working at a software vendor or system integrator are mandatory
* Experience working with offshore team members using English is mandatory
* Thorough knowledge of all areas of business operations combined with strong analytical skills.
* Highly professional team player with strong interpersonal skills.
* Experience in implementing and modifying applications and leading projects.
* Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate these into specific implementation strategies.
* Demonstrated project leadership skills such as providing feedback, team building, delegation, resource management, and planning and scheduling project work.
* Knowledge of SQL, VB, Java, C++ (or a similar object-oriented language), HTML an asset.
* Knowledge of relational database concepts (Oracle, SQL Server) an asset.
* Experience in implementing intranet and/or extranet applications, implementing document management solutions, workflow management, or web content management solutions are preferences.
* Understanding SOA architecture is preferable.
* At least 5 years of experience with information technology.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary with great company benefits
* Opportunity to work with global team members in an international environment