You are here
Senior Financial Analyst - Leading US Manufacturer
- Great opportunity for experienced accountants looking to move into FP&A
- Highly profitable business continuing to grow in Japan
About Our Client
Our client is a US based manufacturer of instruments used in various industries including pharmaceutical, life science and food. The company operates in over 50 countries, and in Japan, employs around 250 people. The Japan finance function looks over multiple regions within the Asia-Pacific, and as a result of increasing growth, are now looking to hire an additional analyst for their team.
-Completing month/quarter end book closing activities.
-Actively participate in annual budget exercise for the region.
-Detailed analysis on topline (revenue) performance for each country in the region
-Detailed analysis on all other costs and spending activities
-Review and maintain an effective internal control system and liaise with external and internal auditors on design and improvement of internal controls/procedures as well as compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of accounting experience at a multinational corporation
- Knowledge of SAP a must
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
What's on Offer
- Leading instrument manufacturer
- Year-on-year revenue growth
- Stable, multinational company with international exposure
- Leadership development opportunities
- Chance to utilize English skills when reporting overseas
- Competitive salary depending on experience