You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Developer - US tech firm
- Working to develop the next great applications
- Global tech company with millions of customers in Japan
About Our Client
Our client is a US-headquartered tech firms which is a pioneer in their field. In Japan their products are used by millions of end customers, primarily on mobile devices. This is a global, forward thinking organization which is pushing back the boundaries of cutting edge technology development.
Work on challenging and diverse problems utilizing the latest technologies. Contribute immediately to a variety of new and exciting tasks as well as internal entrepreneurial projects (to build the next great applications).
Our client is growing its development team in Japan and searching for an experienced server-side developer with Java and AWS skill who cares deeply about quality being an engineer. Added advantage for developers who are also experienced with for C# and Azure. They build robust web solutions and believe Java is one of the best options for accomplishing a scalable user base and need a developer who can contribute immediately.
Let us know if the experiences below excite you about your next job:
* Cutting Edge Technology Exposure: using cutting edge technologies best of the market including open source platforms.
* Work/Life Balance: our client honours great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
* Technical Management Team: Report directly to the Director of Development.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong server side programming 7+ year experience using Java and other open platforms or integration with any 3rd party APIs for building sever side code.
* Building, Configuring, deploying and maintain applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Experience working on content management systems and notification services from the server.
* Experience on working with analytics software integration with AWS.
* Proactive and win-win attitude with "I can Try and can Do" thought.
* Strong bilingual candidate in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
Great salary, benefits and working environment.