You are here
Senior Controller - Global FMCG Company
- High level of autonomy and ability to drive changes
- Domestic and International career path and rotation opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds most recognizable European FMCG companies . In terms of market share, they control the highest-selling product in their category in the world.
Wide range of Controlling tasks including:
* Ensure a timely distribution of accurate financial information (plan & actual) to every budget holder.
* Support the Controlling Manager with planning process including improvement of the processes.
* Contribute to a high forecasting accuracy of business plans, revised estimates and long term forecasts.
* Measure and review the cost/benefit ratio of proposed activities with guidance
* Month end closing support
* Calculation of the volume change, price change and product mix impact.
* Calculation of the customer mix impact on the total P&L.
* Calculation of the exposure between customers.
* Coordinate timing and input needed during the budget process.
* Aggregate/consolidate the individual plans into a total plan.
* Prepare year to go best estimates.
* Support Key Account managers in evaluating new product launches and their impact on profitability.
* Prepare scenarios and simulations with input from the budget owners and model the impact.
* Perform ad hoc reports.
The Successful Applicant
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
*IT literate (SAP BI/cognos/essbase/hyperion etc)
*English language skills
1.Strong experience in a controlling role
KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL SKILLS
1.Ability to quickly identify and analyze risks & impacts and able to define alternatives.
2.Good communication and presentation skills.
3. Capable of communicating precisely and effectively with internal stakeholders up to GM level.
4.A structured and well organized individual
5.Must be self-motivated, self-directed and be able to work under pressure in a fast paced team environment.
What's on Offer
* Well known global company with iconic brand
* Domestic and International career opportunities
* High level of autonomy and ability to drive changes
* Flextime system and work from home options
* above market average starting salary