You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Stable company
About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company with over 170,000 employees around the globe.
They develop networks, solutions, and devices, serving 45 of the world's 50 largest telecom operators and one third of the world's population in over 140 countries.
- Work independently manage small- or medium-sized project teams to deliver business consulting services in a certain field; Objectively align our business centric approach to enhance customers' portfolio management.
- Understand customers' requirements, guide team members to plan the solutions and establish delivery strategies, estimate project costs, and manage quality and control risks for projects.
- Communicate with customers' chief project directors, project managers, or departmental managers to explore customer requirements.
- Perform quantitative analysis in the respective markets and regions to realize practical approach for a business success
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' Experience in areas of marketing strategy, business development, business modeling, and trend evaluation.
- Operator, vendor or telecommunications consultancy background is desirable
- Good project management skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
What's on Offer
Office located in central Tokyo
Attractive salary package