You are here
Senior Commercial Controller - Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Support business transformation and act as business partner to the directors
- Bring "fresh air" into the organization, support creating new business model
About Our Client
Our client is a well known bio-pharmaceutical business which develops and manufacture medicine in over 70 countries.
The company is a highly profitable business, and is projecting revenue of USD 5 billion for this year.
- Provide robust and insightful decision support to business, enable delivering on financial objectives both operational and strategic.
- Support business planning & analysis for entire operations in Japan
- Identify business risks and opportunities, find pragmatic approaches to challenges, implement gap closing actions and best practices across local organizations
- Ensure financial transparency and disclosure of risks.
- Additional capacity for value analyst activities to support ad-hoc analysis tasks
- Provides meaningful analysis for decision support to the board of directors
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant financial business and analysis experience in a corporate environment
- Commercial finance business partnering experience is essential
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; demonstrated ability to develop complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Proficiency in data mining / data extraction
- Needs to have robust financial understanding and able to operate in numbers
- English proficiency
What's on Offer
Our client is in process of separation from Group Company to establish their legal entity in Japan.
This position will be instrumental in supporting business changes.