You are here
Senior Client Service Manager
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
About Our Client
Our client is an American global media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to many of the world's largest enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers.
- Manage a list of key accounts ranging from media companies, marketers, and advertising agencies in Japan
- Key responsibilities include servicing of the account, handling the renewals and identifying potential upsell opportunities - including product training, timely/informative responses to client inquiries, and sensitivity to clients' business objectives/goals
- Develop a strong understanding of the client's business and demonstrate how our custom product line can assist them to achieve their business goals
- Support clients with ongoing custom deliveries of our data; help clients understand the data and gain business value from it
- Deliver custom reports and analyses that address clients' business questions and goals, including conducting industry and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and power point slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver consulting services and business insights
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese, including both written and verbal. Need to be able to work closely with people of other countries, without hesitation.
- A market research background or statistical education will be good to have.
- Experience in analysis, market research, or analyzing customer interactions on the web is a plus
- Agencies' background is a big plus.
- Strong understanding of market research and how information can be applied to help client's to achieve their goals
- Proven proficiency with numbers/statistics
- Ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a start-up environment.
- Comfortable and at ease to give product training to groups of people.
What's on Offer
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global marketing organization.
- Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets all across the world.
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits