You are here
Senior Client Service Associate - Cohen & Steers, 10M JPY
- Work at a top tier asset management firm
- Work closely with a variety of the firm’s internal departments and New York Offi
About Our Client
Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment manager with a long history of innovation and a focus on real assets, including real estate, infrastructure and commodities, along with preferred securities and other income solutions.
- Acts as lead point of contact for assigned institutional client base (including investment consultants and other service providers) on all day-to-day activities. Works closely with Relationship Managers, acting as their backup as necessary, to ensure that a best in class client experience is delivered consistently.
- Routinely analyzes customer questions, requests and problems; utilizing product and fiduciary knowledge, provides appropriate responses and solutions to clients. Determines when issues/questions requiring highly technical interpretation should be brought to the attention of a more senior level individual.
- Serves as technical resource to the team, using available resources and a demonstrated ability to handle both standard and non-standard situations through application of systems and product knowledge. This includes knowledge of institutional investment strategies and client investment guidelines as well as analysis and explanation of performance data, attribution and investment characteristics.
- Responsible for workflow, production and enhancements to client review presentations and ad-hoc material requests, working with other members of the client service team as necessary.
- Translate, edit and update presentations and collateral marketing materials
- Assist with preparation for client meetings, reporting and conference calls
- Gather Japanese mutual fund market data and information through various databases
- Coordinates with other areas within the firm to ensure that high quality and comprehensive client service is provided to all clients, in accordance with defined parameters. Provides project leadership/management to initiatives that will enhance firm’s ability to service institutional clients.
- Frequent direct contact with client base by phone and email and at times, in person. ·
- Participates in broader institutional projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and Japanese
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience preferred
- Skilled use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Japanese
- Must be able and willing to work in a team oriented environment
- Must be able to multi-task, manage projects and independently analyze customer questions/requests/problems and provide appropriate responses/solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team—including the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
What's on Offer
- A chance to work at a top tier asset management firm
- Good corporate culture and competitive compensation
- Location in Central Tokyo