You are here
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst SAP BO/BW
- Manage stakeholders across the business in Japan, APAC and HQ
- Carry out BI deployment in Japan and rest of APAC Countries
About Our Client
This is a European based retail company that has achieved tremendous success rates over past years. The company spends more than 100 000 million Yen per week on development projects. Japan is its largest market which with the Japan office expanding its office every year.
This is a new critical position and will play a vital role in establishing BI system (SAO BO/BW) in key markets of this company starting in Japan office and then overseeing the implementation in the rest of the countries of APAC region. The person will engage with internal business stakeholders of all levels from across the business in Japan, APAC and the HQ. The roles and responsibilities will include:
- Engage as a BI / BA expert and successfully deploy BI solutions
- Ensure that BI system responds to local business by constantly talking to users, gathering their requirements, strategizing and offering solutions to meet their needs.
- Manage business change and adoption by after deployment support.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in using SAP BO and BW
- Strong Communication skills in English and Japanese
- Leadership traits and ability to realize other peoples needs
- Good planning and strategizing skills
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to work in the famous company that is a market leader globally
- Opportunity to expand your area of expertise by covering other countries of APAC
- Career progression possibilities