You are here
Senior Brand Manager - Global Food Brand
Short Reporting Line
About Our Client
My client is a French multinational food-products corporation based in Paris. It has four business lines varying including food, beverage and nutrition
Being present in over 130 markets with more than half in emerging countries. In 2015, Fresh dairy products represent 50% of the group's total sales, Early Life Nutrition 22%, Waters 21% and Medical Nutrition 7%.
- Developing brand strategy
- Maintain records of sales volume, revenues, and advertising costs and analyse them against forecasts to identify areas where the sales performance of the product/service needs to be improved.
- Develop annual brand(s) goal and action plan (ATL plan, promotion plan etc.)
- Develop knowledge of the organisation's products, services, and customers by working closely with more experienced brand/marketing managers.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with Customer Marketing responsible and Sales, paying particular attention to the sales for growth opportunities and build strong commercial plans that win with customers, consumers and shoppers.
- influence internal stakeholders and external agencies
The Successful Applicant
- 5yrs+ in Consumer Marketing
- Highly self-motivated/proactive
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organised; project management experience and certification is an asset
- Good understanding of brand strategies and the value of brand building
What's on Offer
- Biggest diary brand in the world
- Great 360 degree marketing opportunity
- open and dynamic environment
- short reporting line and opportunity to be exposed to top management
- possible job rotations between brand or international programmes for young talents (6 months abroad)
- clear career path opportunity