You are here
- - Supervise junior accountants and manage general leger
- - Work with a strong team and recommend changes to upper management
About Our Client
Top tier Medical device company with niche products. The company has a strong market share and is a leader in their respective medical field.
- Analyzing complex financial reports and records.
- Making recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures
- Supervising and training staff
- Assisting with Tax and audit preparation
- Monitoring and improving internal controls and supporting the audit team
- Ad-hoc accounting and finance projects
The Successful Applicant
- USGAAP experience preferred
- CPA is preferred
- Strong closing and overall accounting experience
- Ability to communicate in English and Japanese at a business level
- Hands-on and proactive attitude
What's on Offer
- A strong brand in the medical device industry and a very competitive salary package.
- chance to work with upper management and suggest improvements in processes
- work with a strong finance team and the chance to supervise junior level accountants