You are here
- Global investment management firm looking for new member for finance team
- Opportunity to use your SPC accounting experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global investment management firm. The firm manages assets in private equity, liquid hedge funds and credit funds.
Day to day tasks include:
- Review periodic financial statements (B/S and P/L in Japan GAAP and US GAAP) based on TMK and TK/GK structures.
- Review various types of tax returns, tax forms etc to be filed to the respective tax offices.
- Liaise with external tax and respective accounting servicers re SPCs' transactions, tax returns etc.
- Liaise with external audit respective accounting servicers on TMKs' fiscal year end audits requirements etc.
- Co-ordinate with legal re TMKs' business reports and other legal requirements.
- SPC cash reconciliation, various types of administrative duties whenever required etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years of SPC accounting experience in hotel, real estate, loan entities.
- Detail person who is very hands on (for example in assisting with cash reconciliation)
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player essential
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in globally recognized top tier firm
- Build and cultivate new relationships in Finance