You are here
Senior Account Manager - VoIP Sales
- Highly rewarding salary, up to 20M
- International environment, reporting directly to overseas
About Our Client
Our Client provides next generation VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration Solutions to enterprises, to intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications. The Solutions include an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized technologies that are already used by thousands of customers all over the world.
- Responsible for developing the Carrier market in Japan with NTT, KDDI or SoftBank
- Building relationships and developing opportunities including Account planning, demand, and lead generation
- Preparing formal proposals and presenting to all levels of the target organization, including executive level.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making process, overcome obstacles to closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a relevant IT Enterprise sales
- Knowledge of VoIP or Network Technologies
- Strong connections with the Japanese Carriers NTT, SoftBank or KDDI
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Excellent business counterpart & client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Fluent Japanese & English
What's on Offer
Highly rewarding salary scheme
Growing company with unlimited opportunities for internal career development
International and fun environment
Advanced technology, leader in the market