You are here
Security Technical Program Manager
- Managed Security
- Internet Security
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worldwide leaders in the cloud industry. Specifically, they host some of the world's most famous web companies and offer solutions for media streaming, web security and application performance.
The Security Customer Success Manager (SCSM) role is part of the Security Services team and collaborates directly with customers, Professional Services, and the Security Operations Center (SOC), to name a few, to ensure customers are able to successfully leverage and obtain value from the security solutions they have acquired. The SCSM is assigned specific customers for whom they are responsible. A successful SCSM demonstrates an ability to work with customers in a way that drives high customer satisfaction and increased engagement and usage of the security solutions appropriate to help the customer improve their overall security posture.
The Successful Applicant
* Advanced knowledge of the internet and internet and networking related technologies
* Advanced knowledge of security, especially cloud security
* Security and/or Networking Industry Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCNA, GWAPT, CEH, GSEC, etc.)
* Excellent business writing and communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Fluency in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
Annual salary of up to 15 million yen depending on skill and experience.