You are here
Security Technical Account Manager - Up to 13M
- Multinational hardware, software, and servies provider
- Very competitve salary with state of the art technology
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational computer technology company based in United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. This particular position is part of the companies security software department supporting key enterprises.
- Builds and sustains a relationship with key customer decision makers and IT personnel.
- Develops an understanding of the customer business and IT strategy, and makes best practice recommendations intended to further those goals.
- Plans service delivery for the customer.
- Manages services to avoid unplanned IT outages, resolve service deficiencies, and improve overall IT capability and efficiency.
- Ensures customer licenses, warranties and enabling services are maintained, working with customer procurement to schedule and budget accordingly.
- Serves as the single point of accountability for escalation and crisis management.
- Functions as a trusted advisor to the customer when considering technology decisions, providing input as needed to ensure successful solution/service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced understanding of ITIL processes and principles
- Experience resolving complex issues and implementing preventive measures
- Business level of fluent English and Native level of Japanese.
- Technical Support Experience or Technical Account Management experience required.
Nice to haves:
- Network+, Security+ (or another advanced IT security certification) and either MCP or Linux+
- Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving and Decision Making (or similar framework)
- Experience managing people
- Experience writing and implementing an IT security policy and plan
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- ITIL Intermediate certificate
- CISSP, CISM, CEH or GSEC -CCNA
- SonicWALL CSSA and CSSP certifications
- Agile project management experience (Scrum, Kanban)
What's on Offer
Salary: Up to 13M JPY