You are here
SDET - Tools and Infrastructure - 10M
- Opportunity to work in the most prestigious company
- International environment with very competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in search. Providing the most powerful search capabilities to start, they have grown into an IT giant that it tackling a myriad of problems from everyday problems to self driving cars.
- Create testing infrastructure for networking based solutions focusing on integration and end-to-end testing
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- Develop frameworks which promote: Maintainability, Flexibility, Extensibility and Scalability
- Develop load/stress/functional test plans and designing test cases for testing end-to-end solution.
- Develop test scripts and automated test fixtures for functional test, software installation and burn-in.
- Perform feature, system and solution testing. Certify software releases for general use.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of software development and testing experience.
- Experience building and designing test cases and of test methodologies.
- Experience in a programming language such as Java, C++, or Python. Experience with data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment and utilizing virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Linux and open source tools, such as Bash, Git, Docker, Upstart.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills. Proven track record of working collaboratively on complex projects.
What's on Offer
Team: Quality Engineering