You are here
- Global partnership with the 2020 Olympic games in Tokyo
- Awarded for consecutive years for its pioneering efforts in sustainability
About Our Client
A world wide based IT services company based in Europe that provides consulting and services in system integration, unified communications, cloud, big data and security services. As the official IT partner of the 2020 Olympics, the company is planning on expanding rapidly in the Japanese market over the next few years.
The company is looking for an SAP consultant who can help integrate the company's technology services according the client's needs. The candidate will be required to provide technical consulting, localization expertise so that the company's services have an impact on the entire business process. The candidate will help start-up the team in Japan and conduct some initial pre-sales and management in the beginning with a possible career path leading to a team leader opportunity.
The Successful Applicant
* An SAP specialist in modules, such as SD, MM, FICO, WM, and PS.
* Familiar with how the system connects and supports the business
* Familiar with some industry domains such as manufacturing, retail and health care.
* Good communication skills, in particular with customers
* Bilingual(Fluent Japanese/Business English)
* Proactive behavior
* Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
* 7+ years of experience in IT industry
* 5+ years of experience in SAP projects
* Project Management experience
What's on Offer
* Global partnership with the 2020 Olympic games in Tokyo
* Multinational IT consulting company based in Europe
* Awarded for consecutive years for its pioneering efforts in sustainability
* Strong presence in sectors such as IT, manufacturing, finance, energy and health
* Innovator of digital business solutions