You are here
- More than 20,000 employees worldwide
- 3 B USD Revenue Each Year
About Our Client
The company is one of the largest power semiconductor manufacturer in the world. The product is used by wide range of industry including automotive, industrial, consumer, as well as aerospace and defense.
Japan operation has been established more than 20 years ago. Currently, the company employs more than 1100 people and has gain trust from local companies.
- Establish the company as a strategic partner with the assigned customers.
- Provide a single point of contact for both customer and the company.
- Develop and execute account's Business Plans.
- Drive communication and discipline insuring goal and objective alignment across the company divisional boundaries to support the accounts.
- Build rapport and enable key relationships between account and the company organizations.
- Establish a cooperative partnership between the company and account through timely and productive resolution to all challenges, creation of necessary tools for account performance management, and long range (2+ years) strategy planning for mutual success.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface directly with different levels of the customers' organization.
- Strong presentation skills and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self Starter that is aggressive and willing to take the initiative.
- Good command of both English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
- Company with recognized brand for it's quality and reliability.
- Stable revenue with established business in Japan.
- Employee benefits in accordance with Japan Regulations.