You are here
- Around 3 B USD revenue worldwide
- Flat organization with clear chances to have promotion
About Our Client
Our client is the leading company in coating technology. Their products are used mainly by high technology companies such us airplane manufacturing and power plant.
In Japan their product is the number 1 choice in the market. This allows them to continue growing for the next 5-10 years.
- Manage the trust of the current company's clients by conducting periodical visit and over the phone contact to understand their needs and expectations.
- Constantly try to increase the business volume that eventually increase sales revenue.
- Monitor market movements to indicate new business potential.
- Report to the sales director about the progress and situation of certain accounts.
- Handle customer complaints and address them accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business or in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in B2B manufacturing sales
- Connections with energy and engine manufacturing companies will be a huge advantage
- Able to communicate smoothly in both English and Japanese.
- Able to demonstrate leadership, initiative, and adjust-ability to quick change.
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance
- Excellent Tokyo location
- Chance to move to back-office and develop hands-on experience
- Career progression and growth