You are here
Sales Representative Intern
- Fun international environment
- Sillicon Valley type of work style
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in in-app video advertising platform for mobile developers. Top publishers use them to meet monetization goals with engaging, high-converting video ads. Advertisers depend on their, in-house creatives, HD video delivery and advanced targeting capabilities to reach and acquire new, high-quality consumer audiences worldwide
* Find new mobile gaming and application opportunities for sales teams through tools like App Annie, and through Google Play and Apple Store
* Qualify leads for account executives by identifying relevant points of contact and key stakeholders through research of accounts/prospects
* Respond to and qualify inbound sales inquiries via phone and email
* Partner with marketing and sales teams to execute lead generation campaigns
* Interface with game developers and help them adopt our technology
* Create and define measures of efficiency and success around sales development efforts to show bottom line impact on the business
The Successful Applicant
* Thrive on hunting for new business opportunities and building a sales pipeline
* Intrinsic drive to be successful "Intellectually curious"
* Highly competitive, achievement oriented, motivated, and driven to exceed goals
* Have high energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and a tenacity to succeed
* Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills, with an engaging personality
* Strong track record of performance in a previous sales role preferred
* Flourish in a dynamic fast paced, collaborative team environment
What's on Offer
* International fun working environment.
* Gym, lunch, and transportation sponsorship
* Backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, and Crosslink Capital.