You are here
Sales Representative - Consumer Products
- International food processing business
- Opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales representative
About Our Client
Our client is a large food processing company with operations in over 20 different countries. They are one of the leading producers and suppliers in the seafood market, employing over 10,000 people globally. The company's primary interests are within: production, processing and sale.
The company believes in constantly redefining and adapting to a changing environment and their passion for developing technology is at the heart of a sustainable future. They are a trusted and professional employer and have created a culture that ensures its people are encouraged to learn and develop whilst working within a challenging but rewarding business.
Call on customers to achieve sales goals of your designated sales area or accounts.
Regularly report to the team leader and work with your team members to achieve set targets.
Improve the pace and success of accounts.
Work with business partners to create an effective and efficient method of increasing business profit
Think about and create a business plan to achieve targets with your area stores.
Work with current accounts to improve areas where there is low profit.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years experience within a consumer environment.
- Experience preferably within B2B sales.
- Responsible for managing client relationship; resolving pricing queries, delivery issues.
- Responsible for growing sales in current accounts and actively seeking new accounts.
- English Language ability
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in an international food processing and consumer business.
Market rate compensation and future progression.