You are here
Sales Representative - Broadband Vendor
- Work for a globally renowned broadband services provider
- Fast track your career in to management role
About Our Client
- Our client is a globally renowned satellite broadband services provider with huge presence within the Asia pacific region.
- Centrally located offices in Tokyo.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities leveraging client's technology, creating leads to achieve sales target
- Evangelize client's mobile broadband services through sales and marketing activities, proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments
- Communicate effectively at all client levels
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close, effectively involving our platform and sales team as well as other internal resources (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations)
- Work closely with development team and pre-sales staff to sell strategic deals to enterprise organizations
- Proactively manage client relationships to gain additional business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-7 years of sales experience in selling broadband, networking services in to shipping industry.
- Existing customer base within the shipping industry would be a plus.
- Proven track record of successful achievements in new business creation, business development, working in startups environment is a plus.
- Drive and motivation to sell on-demand products and services full-time
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team oriented business values are essential
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
What's on Offer
- Be a part of the startup team and grow your own team.
- Housing allowance