You are here
Sales Promotion Staff - Iconic Fashion Brand
- Culture that highly values individuality and creativity
- Looking for team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
About Our Client
Since the late 60's, this iconic fashion brand has been an industry leader and cultural trend setter developing premium apparel, home, accessories, and fragrances. Today, it designs, markets, and distributes is products for customers on all 5 continents. This company is publically traded on the New York Stock Exchange and had annual revenue of more than $7 billion in the last fiscal year.
- Executing a wide variety of tasks that involves:
- Direct mail,
- Email broadcast campaigns,
- Outbound calls,
- Marketing trade shows and events,
- Support public relations, customer communications and both strategic and ad-hoc promotions and marketing activities.
- Creation and production of promotional tools in English and Japanese
- Ad-hoc support of CRM team as well as analyzing results of advertisement and marketing activities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Relevant experience in consumer or luxury goods industry (production for mailers, sales promotion, creating brief documentation)
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English (Toeic: 730-855) in order to communicate with Hong Kong and New York
- Good understanding of brand presentation and customer needs
- Able to work efficiently on his/her own, as well as a team member
- High level of proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Illustrator
- Experience, knowledge of Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SNS would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Strong, iconic brand in the fashion industry
- Office located in central Tokyo, accessible by public transport
- Casual, creative, and innovative work environment
- Publically trade, more than $7bn in revenue last fiscal year.