You are here
Sales Operations Specialist
- Work closely with business heads & finaince teams
- Key role to strategize the business operations
About Our Client
- Globally renowned CAD/CAM & PLM software vendor with constant growth in the Japanese market.
- Centrally located Office in Tokyo.
- Monitor and analyze Business (Actual vs Budgets and Forecast).
- Maintain the internal system to provide the accurate business forecast and deal status.
- Support Territory management and maintain the internal system to provide accurate sales coverage.
- Create sales reps individual performance report to provide accurate SCP payroll.
- Provide trainings for sales reps to improve their forecast management skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally from the software / high tech industry
- With a position connected to the sales activity
- Minimum 5 years working experience in international companies in a multi-cultural environment
- 5+ years in Sales/Finance operation
- Customer or business partner facing experience
What's on Offer
- Chance to grow your career with a globally renowned vendor.
- Work closely with sales and finance teams with a lot of global communications.