You are here
Sales Operations Manager
- Chance to work closely with global counter parts
- Develop your career with one of hte biggest cloud service provider
About Our Client
- Globally renowned Cloud Service provider with on of the largest Cloud network in the world.
- Huge presence in Japan market with a rapid growth rate.
- Centrally located in Tokyo
- Ensure the development, implementation, administration, and maintenance of the organization's sales planning and forecasting tools, strategies, and analysis to support the sales organization in achieving revenue goals.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of automated sales forecasting systems, trend reporting, and analysis.
- Oversee the development of commission/incentive award payments in Japan; provide financial analysis and interpretation.
- Work with Global Sales Operations team and HR to create a sustainable development plan for sales representatives and sales management.
- Work with sales management teams to assess current and proposed quotas and territory alignments; analyze sales performance reports to determine sales force sizing and structure.
- Work with Global Sales Operations and Sales Management to develop and improve sales function in terms of tools, policies, sales training and methodology.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Operations specialist, working for a globally renowned foreign capital firm.
- Good analytical skills required; demonstrated organizational skills.
- Experience working in database environment including report generation responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in a detail-oriented position.
- Ability and willingness to perform in fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in deadline drive environment.
- Demonstrated reliability and attendance.
- Experience using Siebel, Salesforce.com.
- Strong Communication Skills in Japanese and English, both verbal and in writing.
What's on Offer
- Lucrative salary package.
- Huge career progression chances.
- Build your career with a globally renowned cloud vendor.