You are here
Sales Operations Executive
- Develop your career with a market leader
- Fast track your career in to management role
About Our Client
Globally renowned multinational IT infrastructure products Vendor with huge presence in Japanese market
- Leverages in-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen
- Provides Subject Matter Expert advice and program delivery
- Manages projects or customer relationships of critical importance. May be industry wide authority.
- Develops innovative solutions, systems and products to support client's objectives.
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables - integrates trend, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations
- Develop innovative outputs based on interpretations and analysis that improves business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intents
- Actively participates in setting area objectives to meet plans
- Escalates matters of business risk
- Influences others through professional and technical expertise
- May manage vendor relationship
- Extensive coordination of communications and information disseminations with Sales Force and cross functional teams
- Participates in guiding sales operations strategy, and determine priorities affecting immediate operations as well as having company- wide impact.
- Interacts with major customers, generally involving controversial situations, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading other leaders.
- Builds external alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends
- Project methodology utilization (PMP preferred).
The Successful Applicant
- Prerequisite Degree in Business Studies, Marketing, or a related professional qualification; MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Japan Sales Operations or Consumer Retails related job scope preferably in an MNC and from IT industry.
- Possess strong sales operations, analytical skills and retail business acumen.
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and with management teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in uncertain situations.
- Other attributes successful for the role include being results driven, proactive, customer focused and thrive in fast paced business environment.
What's on Offer
- Huge career progression chances and chances to be in a management role.