You are here
Sales Operations Analyst
- Work closely with cross functional teams
- Develop your career with a fast growing software vendor
About Our Client
- Globally renowned ERP vendor with office all around the globe.
- Huge presence in the Japanese market
- Developer of new cutting edge technologies.
- Assist in managing weekly and quarterly sales Forecast.
- Manage data analysis related to short-term sales goals and objectives.
- Creation and delivery of key reports, dashboards and ad-hoc information request to sales leadership and sales operations.
- Perform validation and cleansing of sales data (territories, accounts, leads) within sales force.
- Pipeline analysis and validation in support of assigned sales managers, ensuring pipeline quality and adherence to pipeline management methodology and forecasting policies.
- Serve as sales teams' primary contact for process or systems questions.
- Assist with territory updates, realignments, and maintenance of customer account assignments to sales reps.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in sales operations, data analysis or sales finance experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience with CRM systems. SFDC experience preferred.
- Software industry experience highly preferred
- Fluent in English and Japanese language
What's on Offer
- Develop your career with globally renowned player.
- Lucrative salary packages.