You are here
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Top market share in electronic components industry
- More than 9 B USD Revenue worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest company in electronic components industry in the world. They manufactures switch, connectors, cable assembly, sensors, and many more. Their customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, etc.
In Japan, with a number of production sites, they are also able to manufacture customized products only for local Japanese companies. Stability and international career path is definitely what our client can offer.
- To represent the company brand and product (sensor) in the automotive industry and understand potential customer needs.
- Work together with internal team (engineers, product managers, etc.) to come with the most appropriate solutions for those potential customers.
- Continuously monitor sensor business, especially in the automotive industry, to identify new business chance.
- Reports periodically to the division head located overseas.
- Handles customers inquiries and complaints.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of business development experience in components industry.
- 2-3 years experience in automotive industry.
- Able to communicate in business level English.
- Able to adjust in sudden change both internally and externally.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and initiative.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary + bonus + company benefits.
- Work for a Global MNC that is a pioneer in its field, offering innovative, reliable and high performance solutions.
- Enjoy the resources and backing of a well-established, highly respected global market leader.