You are here
- Approximately 50 M USD revenue each year in Japan alone
- Flat organization with clear chances of promotion
About Our Client
The company is one of the leading company in memory chip technology. The company sells the product to many different kinds of company in automotive, telecommunication, amusement, and medical industry.
The company structure is quite flat making any employees able to understand the management vision and strategy easily.
- To manage the current customer relations and generate stable revenue.
- To continue expanding the business by approaching other potential customers.
- To report to Japan President periodically.
- To monitor market trend and report it to the management level for decision making.
- To work with internal team (FAEs, QA, and Customer Service) to ensure service quality.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business or in engineering.
- 3-5 years experience of sales in within semiconductor industry.
- Able to communicate in English effectively.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to operate standard office software (Word, Excel, PPT).
What's on Offer
- Work in a company that offers high growth opportunity.
- Attractive base salary with excellent bonus on top.
- Excellent location in the middle of Tokyo.